Morning guys,


So I just woke up to discover that Wonder Girls are featured on a tank top at Forever21. I know I have blogged about Wonder Girl a lot already , but since they are in New York and all, I couldn't help myself. Anyway, The tank is only $13.80 kinda cheap.

I do have a concern about this item though. :T I don't thik Forever 21 got JYP's ( Their company) permission. If they didn't this won't be the first time Forever21 gets themselves in trouble.

I'm gonna buy it. I just don't know when though...errrhh I don't want it to be sold out before I get to buy it.

Left to Right: Ye Eun, So Hee and Maybe Sun Mi.



The 'References'



Forever 21 is owned by a Korean dude , so it's not the random.

Hwaiting!

Credit: Allkpop


Update:

My friend got it for me so now iI have it in my possession.