A long long time ago, back when I still listened to American music I was a big Katy Perry fan. I absolutley in love with the belt she wore for her promotional picture.(below)
Time passed and I went on with my life. I went to H&M like usual and I came across practically the same belt (the one I saw was all red). I bought it and I still wear it to this day. ($16. 00 didn't go down the drain)

My point to this story? Well, I saw magnae Ji Yeon
from T-ara and Women's Generation rock this belt during a performance.

This reminded me that I never exactly found out who the belt was by. So I did some research and discovered with the magic of the internet that FREAKING BELT IS ALSO FROM H&M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You believe this...-____- anyway. I don't think they sell them anymore. Happy shopping though.

Hwaiting!